Shankar Vaddadi is a seasoned professional having held leadership positions across various industries and public companies in India. He has wide experience in Technology , Financial Inclusion Architecture and Social Entrepreneurship and has pioneered industry sectors. Presently he is the Founder & CEO of www.i-lend.in which is India’s first P2P / Social Lending marketplace and is at the forefront of evangelising alternate finance as well propagating this sector with all stake holders including regulators and eco systems participants. www.i-lend.in is the most experienced and comprehensive P2P lending marketplace in India with a lot of firsts to its credit.
Leader with verifiable year on year success in delivering on Strategy Planning, Operations, International Business, Startups, Strategic Alliances, Key Account Management, Product Launches, Technical Operations and People Management in the Technology/ Engineering and IT sector.
09:50 Panel discussion: Discussing the latest technological innovations, are they going to change the face of next generation lending?
- Gaining cost savings and improving speed of transactions across processes in order to increase your efficiency and profitability
- Moving away from manual processes to make the whole system streamlined, interconnected and automated
- Enabling businesses to simply and securely evaluate both the character and identity of customers using alternative data
11:00 Case study: Driving P2P / Marketplace lending forward in India - Opportunities and Challenges in the $ 1 Trillion market
- Using technology to disrupt and introduce new liquidity into the money market country
- Introducing more efficient practices and to include more people into the credit system
- Servicing and catering to most segments of the society with Social Lending
- Enabling Financial inclusion in Urban Areas