Mr Vikas Nahata, aged 40 years is Co-founder of Validus Capital, Singapore.
Vikas was also the Director and Joint Managing Director of Bengal NRI (BNRI), one of the most ambitious township projects ‘Urbana’ in Eastern India, with a targeted revenue of over S$600 M, with more than 9 million sq feet of residential towers and luxurious bungalows spread over 65 acres of city land.
He has also co-founded start-up’s in areas of Telecom Software, Real Estate development and Manufacturing.
Vikasis a graduate from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia holding a Bachelor's Degree in Science in Economics, and was on the Dean’s List in 1997-98.
Vikas has served in several regional and global capacities, which include:
- Member of EO (Entrepreneur’s Organization) Kolkata Chapter since 2011
- Recipient of EO Best Learning Event 2015 globally out of 2000 events, as Board member of EO Kolkata – Learning/Education Chair
- Marketing and Communications Co Chair for ACT, the Regional Integration Event for EO South Asia, which was held in Kolkata in Jan 2014 (recipient of EO Global award)
- Member of the EO Global Technology Committee – representing EO South Asia
- Advisory Board member at Modern High School, Kolkata (Founded 1952, with over 3000 students, previously voted as #1 All-Girls School in India)